Home     About     Contact     Subscribe

12.31.2012

2012 {a photo review}

Since we are about to close the lid on 2012 and unwrap a brand spanking new year in a handful of hours, I decided to throw a little video together of our year in photos.*

 I know, I know, it's a trifle long and who in the world has 9 minutes to watch our memories scroll by anyway (you're in luck because it was originally almost 15 minutes and I deleted a bunch of pictures, which kind of hurt), so don't feel pressured to click play.

Except I'd sure love it if you would just the same.

But guess what?

This year I got all kinds of fancy (read:  a teensy bit more techie savvy) and added music.

(!!)

I was all kinds of proud of myself.

If you visit my blog somewhat regularly than some (okay, most) of these photos will be repeats, but there are a few surprises (like the girlfriend road trip I neglected to blog about).

As I was clicking on photos, choosing music and then eventually watching it all put together I got a wee bit teary, which is odd for me I know. All in all, 2012 was a pretty good year for us, in lots of ways. I love my family. I love my friends. I am beyond blessed.

Can't wait to see what 2013 brings!!

*Edited the video to correct a few things, you know like a gap in between songs, cropping and such. An iMovie professional I am not. But I'm learning.

1 comment:

  1. Loved it! Now the Philip Phillips song is in my head. Loved the year in review. The pics of the movie stubs and sneaks are fun. I really enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say. I try to reply to comments and answer questions within each post so be sure to check back from time to time. Thanks for visiting!